These food and beverage enzyme include carbohydrates, protease and lipase enzymes. The global food enzyme market is expected to grow to $2.2 billion by 2018. Increase in demand for processed food products drive the food enzyme market. U.S. is one of the largest players in the food enzyme followed by China.
Food and beverage enzymes are highly selective chemical catalysts that initiate metabolic reaction within unripe fruit and other food materials. The demand for enzyme consumption is expected to rise to 6.8 percent annually to $8.0 billion in 2015. These food and beverage enzyme include carbohydrates, protease and lipase enzymes. The global food enzyme market is expected to grow to $2.2 billion by 2018. Increase in demand for processed food products drive the food enzyme market. U.S. is one of the largest players in the food enzyme followed by China. Counterfeiting of food packaging decreases the growth for food enzyme. Food processing companies such as Novozymes A/S, Palsgaard A/S, Purac Biochem B.V. are facing problems due to counterfeiting activities. The problems faced by food enzyme manufacturing companies are expected to be resolved as the governments are taking initiatives to overcome the restraints. This report provides market forecast information about current trends and future expected growth in food enzyme market. It also provides current market trends and transition of these trends in future.
Key players in food enzyme industry include Novozymes A/S, Palsgaard A/S, Purac Biochem B.V., Royal Dsm N.V., Riken Vitamin Co.Ltd., Engrain, Associated British Foods Plc., Cargill Inc., David Michael & Co., Kerry Group.
- Market analysis for top factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunity influencing food enzyme market
Value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces model is explained from company point of view that gives expected future intelligence of food enzyme market.
- Application segment of food enzyme market is thoroughly explained with GE9 Cell matrix
- SWOT analysis and strategic developments included in the report for key market players are included in the report to get better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges for companies in this report.
- The report provides for in-depth understanding of the market scenarios in various geographic regions so that key players can make plans to explore opportunities in specific regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY TYPES
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
- Dairy products
- Bakery products
GLOBAL MARKET, BY SOURCES
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Food processing companies
- Food and beverage packaging companies
- Warehousing companies