More than 64.4 million people are suffering from various type of CVD in the U.S, out of which nearly 2,600 people die in a day. The growth of non-invasive diagnostics market has been hindered by availability of non-invasive diagnostic services. Developing countries are not getting non-invasive diagnostic services due to lack of awareness.
Non-invasive diagnostics is a process of identifying the disease conditions with minimal incision to the body during diagnosis. Non-invasive diagnostic market is segment of diagnostic market, which was valued at approximately $46 billion in 2011. The non-invasive diagnostic market is mainly driven by increasing rate of prevalence of chronic disease such as CVD, Neurological disease. More than 64.4 million people are suffering from various type of CVD in the U.S, out of which nearly 2,600 people die in a day. The growth of non-invasive diagnostics market has been hindered by availability of non-invasive diagnostic services. Developing countries are not getting non-invasive diagnostic services due to lack of awareness.
Companies involved in manufacturing of non-invasive diagnostic tools are facing challenges because of increasing complexity of diseases. Diagnostic devices used in identification of neurological diseases require some amount of incision that make diagnostic process complex. In order to overcome these problem companies are conducting research on improving diagnostic process in neurological diseases. This report provides strategic intelligence of key developmental strategies adopted by key market players engaged in this business. The report gives patent analysis of the granted patent according to geographies.
The key companies included in the report are: Arthrocare Corp , Charles Russell Bard Inc , Boston Scientific Corporation , Depuy Spine Inc , Hansen Medical , Intuitive Surgical Inc , Karl Storz Endoscope Berlin Gmbh , Pentax Medical Company , Stryker Corporation , Teleflex Medical
- Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business so that companies involved in development of non-invasive diagnostic device can get competitive intelligence of their competitors
- Market estimation for application, device and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends.
- Market attractiveness analysis has been included for various product segments, technologies, and geographic regions with detailed analysis of factors responsible for rapid growth of the market segments
- In depth analysis of key market drivers, restraints and opportunities of non-invasive diagnostic market with impact analysis
- Value chain analysis, Porters five forces model, top investment pockets (GE9 Cell Matrix) are analyzed and presented in detail in the report so that management receives clear picture of current of market scenario
GLOBAL MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGIES
- Endoscopic devices
- Electronic surgical devices
- Imagining technologies
- Monitoring and Tracking devices
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
- CVD surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHIES
- North America
- Medical device manufacturing companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research Institutes
- Academic Institutes