Asphalt is a liquid or semi-solid form Of petroleum which is sticky, black, and highly viscous material. Asphalt additives are beneficial due to their properties, which provide less pavement rutting, less fatigue cracking, less thermal cracking, and better anti-strip. High heat and sunlight make it stiffer and less resilient whereas, cold temperature results into formation Of cracks.
Asphalt is a liquid or semi-solid form Of petroleum which is sticky, black, and highly viscous material. Asphalt additives are beneficial due to their properties, which provide less pavement rutting, less fatigue cracking, less thermal cracking, and better anti-strip. High heat and sunlight make it stiffer and less resilient whereas, cold temperature results into formation Of cracks. Asphalt additives works on moisture damage and cold cracking. The modifiers used in asphalt additives are Novophalt, multigrade asphalt cement, polyester fibers, neoprene, SBR, and asphalt rubber.
Asphalt additives are composite materials widely used in construction and paving purposes. These are used in parking lots, airports, and road surfaces. It performs exceedingly well on limestone, sandstones, and dolomite. Wide application in construction industries and government projects Of construction Of roads are driving the global asphalt additive market. Changing environmental conditions can affect the properties Of asphalt additives, which ultimately restrain the global asphalt additives market.
The present invention in asphalt additives consist Of asphalt with polyphosphoric acid (PPA) and supramolecular rubber. This composition is used to improve the performance and provide desired physical attribute Of asphalt additives. Global asphalt additives market is segmented on the basis Of its type, application, and geography. Types include PAC, Novophalt, multi-grade asphalt cement and polyester modifier. Application market for asphalt additives consist Of road construction, road paving, airports, parking lots and roOfing. Geographically, global asphalt additives market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America Middle East and Africa). Some Of the key players in global asphalt additives market are Evonik, Du-Pont elvalay, Akzonobel, Tri Chem industries, Kao Chemicals, and MWV Chemicals.
- This study provides an in-depth analysis Of the asphalt additives market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined in this report to determine the overall attractiveness and single out prOfitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- This report also provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis Of the current market and estimations through 2013–2020 are provided in this report to showcase the financial caliber Of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces model and a SWOT analysis Of the industry illustrates the potency Of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding Of the roles Of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
The market is segmented on the basis Of its type, application, and geography.
MARKET BY TYPES:
- Multigrade asphalt cement
- Polyester modifier
MARKET BY APPLICATION:
- Road construction
- Roads paving
- Parking lots
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America