Latest industry research report on Automotive wiring harness is an electrical assembly of various components in a vehicle that conveys power and information to a single system. It plays an important role in transmitting information on the operation of the vehicle, sending and receiving sensor signals and supply power among others. The various components that are assembled include speed sensors, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) Systems, electrical devices and other electronic components.
Latest industry research report on Automotive wiring harness is an electrical assembly of various components in a vehicle that conveys power and information to a single system. It plays an important role in transmitting information on the operation of the vehicle, sending and receiving sensor signals and supply power among others. The various components that are assembled include speed sensors, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) Systems, electrical devices and other electronic components. The swift growth of automobile industry with various technologically advanced features implemented in vehicles is the major factor driving the growth of automotive wiring harness market.
There is stiff competition among the car manufacturers to design cars with various safety features and electronic gadgets. In contrast to the conventional wiring methods, automotive wiring harness provides secure and reliable connections, among such gadgets.
Also, deploying such wiring harness systems improves the fuel efficiency of the vehicle and complies with the ongoing government regulation for fuel usage and emissions. These factors add to the growth of the global automotive wiring harness market. However, the over-heating or short circuit of the wiring harness is prominent in regions with extreme climatic conditions such as rain and snow. In such situations, the cost of replacing the entire system is expensive. These factors restrain the growth of automotive wiring harness market. The increasing use of safety sensors such as blind spot detection and automated steering control systems foresee tremendous growth for automotive wiring harness market.
On the basis of vehicle type, the automotive wiring harness market is segmented into heavy vehicles and light vehicles. On the basis of application type, the market is segmented into speed sensors wiring harness, HVAC wiring harness and engine wiring harness among others.
Geographically, Europe is the primary region contributing to the global automotive wiring harness market due to swift production of high-end automobiles in Germany. Asia-Pacific region foresee tremendous growth for this market due to increasing demand for fuel-efficient features and high-end electronics in the vehicle. Some of the prominent players in the market include Delphi Automotive LLP, Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Lear Corporation, THB Group, Minda Automotive Solution, Nexans Autoelectric, Yura Co. Ltd., Tianjin Jin-Zhu Wiring Systems Co. Ltd. and Yazaki Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the automotive wiring harness market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 are provided to showcase the financial appetency of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
The market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, application type and geography.
MARKET BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Heavy vehicles
- Light vehicles
MARKET BY APPLICATION TYPE
- Speed sensors wiring harness
- HVAC wiring harness
- Engine wiring harness
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Lear Corporation
- THB Group
- Minda Automotive Solution
- Nexans Autoelectric
- Yura Co. Ltd.
- Tianjin Jin-Zhu Wiring Systems Co. Ltd.
- Yazaki Corporation