The Industrial Wireless Sensor Network (IWSN) is the network of distributed autonomous sensors placed at a remote plant area, which uses the wireless technology to send signals or measurements to a control room thereby monitoring physical or environmental conditions. IWSN has widespread applications in mining, food and beverages, medical and healthcare, and power and utility industries. The demand of wireless sensor technology as a highly reliable network system is a key factor driving the growth of the IWSN market.
Latest industry research report on The Industrial Wireless Sensor Network (IWSN) is the network of distributed autonomous sensors placed at a remote plant area, which uses the wireless technology to send signals or measurements to a control room thereby monitoring physical or environmental conditions. IWSN has widespread applications in mining, food and beverages, medical and healthcare, and power and utility industries. The demand of wireless sensor technology as a highly reliable network system is a key factor driving the growth of the IWSN market. Growing concern for security in automation industry coupled with technological advancements in the wireless technology are the factors that boost the market growth. Rising instance of sensor node failures along with unexpected faults and hardware termination issues are the key factors that hinder the growth of the market.
The emergence of cloud technology enabled smart objects along less energy intensive and high accuracy product are the factors that will offer ample growth opportunities to the IWSN market. Offering high quality services along with minimizing the energy consumption are the key market challenges that will impact the growth of the market. The limitations of battery enabled power is another key market challenge that needs to be overcome by market players to grow in the market. Manufacturing highly industrial automated network systems is a key wining imperative.
The report segments the IWSN market on the basis of sensors, technology, application and geography. On the basis of sensors, the market is segmented into temperature sensor, pressure sensors, level sensors, flow sensors, chemical & gas sensors, humidity sensors, motion & position sensors, and image & surveillance sensors among others. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into bluetooth & bluetooth smart, Wi-Fi and Wlan, Zigbee, Zigbee Rf4ce, Zigbee Pro, Zigbee IP, Enocean, ISA100.11a, Wirelesshart and others. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into oil and gas, water and wastewater, food and beverages, power and energy, automotive, metal & mining, pharmaceuticals and others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and LAMEA.
Key market players operating in the market are ABB Ltd, Atmel Corporation, Endress+Hauser AG, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Freescale Semiconductor Inc., Stmicroelectronics, Siemens AG., Honeywell International Inc., and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report offers detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects in the pipeline along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
ISWN MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Industrial Wireless Sensor Network Market By Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Sensors
- Level Sensors
- Flow Sensors
- Chemical & Gas Sensors
- Humidity Sensors
- Motion & Position Sensors
- Image & Surveillance Sensors
Industrial Wireless Sensor Network Market By Technology
- Bluetooth & Bluetooth Smart
- Wi-Fi and Wlan
- Zigbee Rf4ce
- Zigbee Pro
- Zigbee IP
Industrial Wireless Sensor Network Market By Application
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
- Food and Beverages
- Power and Energy
- Metal & Mining
Industrial Wireless Sensor Network Market By Geography
- North America
Key Company Profile
- ABB Ltd
- Atmel Corporation
- Endress+Hauser AG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Company
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Siemens AG.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation.