According to Custom Market Insights (CMI), the North America TIC Market size was estimated at USD 389.54 billion in 2023 and is anticipated to reach around USD 531.93 billion by 2032, recording a CAGR of roughly 4% between 2023 and 2032.
North America TIC Market: Growth Factors and Dynamics
Here are key growth dynamics in the market:
- Increasing Regulatory Compliance Requirements: The stringent regulatory landscape in North America across various industries necessitates adherence to specific standards and regulations. Companies are required to comply with quality, safety, environmental, and performance standards, driving the demand for TIC services to ensure compliance and mitigate risks.
- Growing Awareness of Product Quality and Safety: There is a heightened focus on product quality and safety among consumers, regulators, and businesses themselves. The reputation and brand image of companies is closely tied to the quality and safety of their products. This increased awareness fuels the demand for TIC services to assess and certify product quality, safety, and compliance.
- Expansion of Industries Requiring TIC Services: Industries such as automotive, aerospace, healthcare, energy, construction, and consumer goods are witnessing significant growth and technological advancements. As these industries expand, the need for comprehensive TIC services rises to ensure the reliability, safety, and performance of products, systems, and processes.
- Globalization and Trade Liberalization: North America is a prominent hub for international trade and global supply chains. Companies engaged in international trade require TIC services to ensure compliance with export-import regulations, quality assurance, and conformity to international standards. The globalization of markets drives the demand for TIC services in the region.
- Technological Advancements and Complexities: Advancements in technology, such as IoT, artificial intelligence, and digital transformation, introduce new complexities and challenges. TIC services are essential to assess the compatibility, performance, and security of interconnected devices and systems, ensuring they meet industry standards and operate efficiently.
- Focus on Sustainability and Environmental Compliance: The increasing emphasis on sustainability and environmental responsibility drives the demand for TIC services related to environmental testing, energy efficiency, waste management, and green certifications. Companies strive to comply with environmental regulations and demonstrate their commitment to sustainability.
- Outsourcing of TIC Services: Companies are increasingly outsourcing their TIC needs to specialized service providers to leverage their expertise, access advanced testing facilities, and ensure compliance with industry standards. This outsourcing trend fuels the growth of the TIC market.
These growth dynamics contribute to the expansion and evolution of the North America TIC market, as businesses recognize the importance of quality, compliance, and safety to thrive in a competitive landscape while meeting regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
|Feature of the Report
|Market Size in 2023
|USD 389.54 Billion
|Projected Market Size in 2032
|USD 531.93 Billion
|Market Size in 2022
|USD 373.72 Billion
|CAGR Growth Rate
|By Service Type, Sourcing Type, Application, and Region
|Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Company Profile, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors and Recent Trends
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America
|Request tailored purchasing options to fulfil your requirements for research.
North America TIC Market: COVID-19 Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the North America TIC market. Here is an analysis of the market’s response to the pandemic:
- Disruptions in Supply Chains: The pandemic led to disruptions in global supply chains, affecting the availability and delivery of products and services. TIC companies faced challenges in conducting on-site inspections and tests, especially in industries with strict physical distancing measures and travel restrictions.
- Increased Demand for Health and Safety Testing: The need for health and safety testing surged during the pandemic. TIC companies experienced a higher demand for testing services related to personal protective equipment (PPE), medical devices, sanitizers, disinfectants, and other healthcare products.
- Remote and Virtual Inspections: TIC companies quickly adapted to remote and virtual inspection methods to ensure continuity in their services. They utilized technologies such as video conferencing, data-sharing platforms, and remote monitoring tools to conduct inspections and assessments while minimizing physical interactions.
List of the prominent players in the North America TIC Market:
- SGS SA
- Bureau Veritas SA
- Intertek Group plc
- TÜV SÜD AG
- Dekra SE
- UL LLC
- DNV GL Group
- ALS Limited
- Eurofins Scientific
The North America TIC Market is segmented as follows:
By Service Type
By Sourcing Type
- Consumer Goods
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Energy and Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Latin America