Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market Size, Trends and Insights By Type (Blood-Based Tests, Imaging-Based Tests, Genomic Profiling, Tissue-Based Tests), By End Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Cancer Research Institutions, Others), and By Region - Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2023–2032
Exclusive, in-depth market intelligence can help you increase your Revenue.Download Sample Pdf
As per the current market research conducted by CMI Team, the Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market is expected to record a CAGR of 14.8% from 2023 to 2032. In 2022, the market size is projected to reach a valuation of USD 288 Million. By 2032, the valuation is anticipated to reach USD 1150.3 Million.
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market refers to the market segment focused on the production, development and distribution of tools, technologies, and services for detecting different types of cancer at an early stage.
This market includes various approaches, such as blood-based tests, liquid biopsies, genomic profiling, and other advanced techniques that helps in the early detection of different forms of cancer. The main goal is to enable timely intervention and treatment of cancer, hence improving patient outcomes and reducing cancer-related morbidity and mortality rates in the Europe region.
Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market – Significant Growth Factors
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market presents significant growth opportunities due to several factors:
- Growing Cancer Incidence: In recent times, Europe has witnessed increasing number of different types of cancers. Detecting cancer at early stages is very important for better patient outcomes and survival outcomes. This has resulted in increase in demand for effective multi-cancer screening techniques, driving the growth of the early detection market.
- Advancements in Screening Technologies: Technological advancements in cancer screening methods have expanded the possibilities for early detection. Innovative techniques like liquid biopsies, next-generation sequencing, and molecular diagnostics have improved the accuracy and sensitivity of cancer detection. These advancements have fueled the growth of the multi-cancer early detection market.
- Support from European Government: European governments is taking various initiatives to promote multi cancer screening programs in the region. They have implemented national cancer control plans, conducted awareness campaigns, and provided funding support for research and development in cancer diagnostics. These efforts have contributed to the growth of the multi-cancer early detection market.
- Increasing Awareness and Patient Education: There is an increase in awareness among the general population about the significant advantages of early cancer detection. Patients are becoming more proactive in seeking screening services, and many hospitals and research organizations are actively promoting cancer screening programs. This increased awareness has resulted in a higher demand for multi-cancer early detection tests.
- Emphasis on Personalized Medicine: Personalized medicine approaches, which involve tailoring medical decisions and treatments to individual patients, have gained prominence in cancer care. Multi-cancer early detection tests provide valuable insights into an individual’s cancer risk profile, enabling personalized screening and prevention strategies. The integration of personalized medicine into cancer care has contributed to the growth of the market.
Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market – Mergers and Acquisitions
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market has seen several mergers and acquisitions in recent years, with companies seeking to expand their market presence and leverage synergies to improve their product offerings and profitability. Some notable examples of mergers and acquisitions in the Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market include:
- Grail merger with Illumina: In 2020, a merger agreement was announced between GRAIL, a healthcare company specializing in multi-cancer early detection, and Illumina, a leading provider of sequencing and array-based technologies. Illumina had previously invested in GRAIL, and the merger aimed to expedite the development and commercialization of multi-cancer early detection tests.
- Roche acquisition of Foundation Medicine: In 2018, Roche, a Swiss multinational healthcare company, completed the acquisition of the remaining shares of Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI). FMI is known for its expertise in genomic profiling for cancer, including multi-cancer early detection. This acquisition expanded Roche’s capabilities in personalized healthcare and cancer diagnostics.
- Exact Science acquisition of Genomic Health: In 2019, Exact Sciences, acquired Genomic Health, Inc. Genomic Health was a prominent player in genomic-based diagnostic tests for cancer, including multi-cancer early detection. The acquisition bolstered Exact Sciences’ position in the field of cancer diagnostics and broadened its product portfolio.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific acquisition of Qiagen: In 2020, Thermo Fisher Scientific, a global leader in scientific research and diagnostics, acquired Qiagen, a provider of molecular diagnostics and sample preparation technologies. This acquisition aimed to enhance Thermo Fisher’s capabilities in molecular diagnostics, including cancer testing, with potential contributions to early detection initiatives.
These mergers and acquisitions have helped companies expand their product offerings, improve their market presence, and capitalize on growth opportunities in the Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market . The trend is expected to continue as companies seek to gain a competitive edge in the market.
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE RELATED MARKET
|Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market||Multi Cancer Early Detection Market||Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market|
|CAGR 14.8% (Approx)||CAGR 16.5% (Approx)||CAGR 6% (Approx)|
|US$ 1150.3 Million by 2032||USD 3186.8 Million by 2030||USD 7.5 Billion by 2030|
Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market – Significant Threats
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market faces several significant threats that could impact its growth and profitability in the future. Some of these threats include:
- Stringent Regulatory Environment: The multi-cancer early detection market faces stringent regulatory oversight aimed at ensuring the safety and efficacy of diagnostic tests. Strict regulations and lengthy approval processes can result in delays in the commercialization of new technologies, posing challenges to market growth.
- Limited Reimbursement Coverage: The availability and extent of reimbursement coverage for multi-cancer early detection tests significantly impact their adoption in the market. Limited or inadequate reimbursement policies can restrict accessibility and hinder adoption by patients and healthcare providers.
- Data Privacy and Security Concerns: Multi-cancer early detection tests involve the collection and analysis of sensitive patient data, including genomic information. Concerns regarding data privacy, security breaches, and unauthorized access to personal health information can erode patient trust and impede market growth.
- Cost and Affordability: The cost of multi-cancer early detection tests can be a barrier to widespread adoption. If the tests are unaffordable for patients or lack insurance coverage, their utilization may be limited, particularly in healthcare systems with limited resources.
- Limited Awareness and Education: Despite efforts to increase awareness, a significant portion of the population may remain unaware of the benefits of early cancer detection or the availability of multi-cancer screening options. Insufficient patient education and awareness campaigns can hinder market growth by limiting demand and uptake of these tests.
- Competitive Landscape: The multi-cancer early detection market is becoming increasingly competitive, with numerous companies and research institutions striving to develop and commercialize their own technologies. Intense competition can make it challenging for individual companies to differentiate themselves and capture a significant market share.
- Ethical and Legal Considerations: Multi-cancer early detection tests raise ethical and legal considerations, such as appropriate use and interpretation of test results, potential overdiagnosis or false positives, and implications for follow-up diagnostic procedures and treatments. Addressing these considerations is crucial to ensure responsible and effective implementation of multi-cancer early detection programs.
|Feature of the Report||Details|
|Market Size in 2023||USD 332.7 Million|
|Projected Market Size in 2032||USD 1150.3 Million|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 288 Million|
|CAGR Growth Rate||14.8% CAGR|
|Key Segment||By Type, End Use and Region|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Company Profile, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors and Recent Trends|
|Buying Options||Request tailored purchasing options to fulfil your requirements for research.|
- Blood-Based Tests: These tests includes collection of blood samples to detect specific biomarkers or genetic alterations that can be associated with different types of cancer. Some of its example include circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) analysis, protein-based assays, and other liquid biopsy techniques.
- Imaging-Based Tests: The Imaging technologies includes mammography, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and positron emission tomography (PET) scans that can be leveraged to detect suspicious lesions or tumors that may reflect the presence of cancer.
- Genomic Profiling: Genomic profiling technique includes analyzing the genetic makeup of tumor cells to detect specific mutations, gene expression patterns, or alterations associated with various cancers stages. This type of testing provides valuable insights for personalized treatment options and potential targeted therapies.
- Tissue-Based Tests: These tests involve the analysis of tissue samples that are collected through biopsies or surgical procedures. These techniques helps to get to know the presence of cancer cells, their characteristics, and their stage of development.
By End User Channel:
- Hospitals and Clinics: Hospitals and clinics are one of the major end users in cancer detection and diagnosis market. They provide the required infrastructure and medical staff required to perform various diagnostic tests and procedures, such as blood-based tests, imaging scans, and tissue biopsies.
- Diagnostic Laboratories: Various diagnostic laboratories have the expertise to analyze samples and conduct tests using specific diagnostic techniques like genomic profiling or liquid biopsy analysis. These labs offer valuable diagnostic insights to doctors or hospitals that helps in the early detection of various types of cancer and for the successful treatment.
- Cancer Research Institutions: Research institutions also plays an important role in pioneering innovative technologies and methodologies for multi-cancer early detection. They conduct clinical trials, validate diagnostic tools, and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge in the field of cancer detection and diagnosis. Their work helps drive progress in improving early detection strategies and enhancing patient outcomes.
Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market – Regional Analysis
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market is segmented into various regions, including UK, Germany, Switzerland and more.
Here is a brief overview of each region:
- Western Europe: This region includes countries like Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, and Spain, among others. Western European countries generally boast well-established healthcare systems, advanced diagnostic capabilities, and a high level of cancer awareness. These factors contribute to the growth of the multi-cancer early detection market in this region.
- Northern Europe: Northern European countries, including Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Iceland, prioritize early cancer detection. They have high healthcare standards and foster strong research and innovation environments. Efforts are made to implement effective screening programs and adopt advanced technologies for multi-cancer detection in this region.
- Southern Europe: Southern European countries such as Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, and Malta may exhibit variations in healthcare infrastructure and resources compared to Western and Northern Europe. While some countries in this region have well-established healthcare systems, others face challenges in terms of healthcare access and resources. Nonetheless, efforts are underway to improve cancer screening and early detection programs in these countries.
- Eastern Europe: Eastern European countries, including Poland, Hungary, Romania, and Bulgaria, may have differing levels of healthcare infrastructure and resources compared to Western and Northern Europe. Access to advanced diagnostic technologies and awareness of multi-cancer early detection may vary in this region.
- Central Europe: Central European countries such as the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, and Slovenia often possess well-developed healthcare systems and advanced medical technologies. These countries prioritize the implementation of efficient screening programs and the adoption of new advancements in cancer diagnostics, including multi-cancer early detection.
Competitive Landscape – Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market is highly competitive, with a large number of manufacturers and retailers operating globally. Some of the key players in the market include:
Roche Diagnostics: Roche Diagnostics is based in Switzerland that offers a wide range of diagnostic solutions, including those focused on cancer screening. The company provides innovative technologies like liquid biopsy-based tests and molecular diagnostics for the early detection of multiple cancer types.
Qiagen: Qiagen is a Germany based company that provides sample and assay technologies for molecular diagnostics, applied testing, and academic and pharmaceutical research. The company offers various tools for cancer detection, including molecular tests based on PCR and NGS platforms. Qiagen’s solutions help to identify genetic mutations and biomarkers associated with various cancers.
Hologic, Inc.: Hologic focuses on women’s health, including breast and gynecological cancer screening. The company offers technologies such as 3D mammography, molecular assays, and liquid biopsy-based tests that help to detect cancer at early states and also aids in the diagnosis of multiple cancer types.
Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Siemens Healthineers, Illumina, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Exact Sciences Corporation, Guardant Health, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novartis AG, GE Healthcare, Agilent Technologies, BioNTech SE, Myriad Genetics, GRAIL Inc., Genomic Health (a subsidiary of Exact Sciences Corporation), Oncimmune Holdings plc, Immunovia AB, Others. There are several key players in the Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market.
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market is segmented as follows:
- Blood-Based Tests
- Imaging-Based Tests
- Genomic Profiling
- Tissue-Based Tests
By End Use
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cancer Research Institutions
On the basis of Europe Geography
- Northern Europe
- Southern Europe
- Central Europe
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. Preface
- 1.1 Report Description and Scope
- 1.2 Research scope
- 1.3 Research methodology
- 1.3.1 Market Research Type
- 1.3.2 Market research methodology
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- 2.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market, (2023 – 2032) (USD Million)
- 2.2 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market : snapshot
- Chapter 3. Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market – Industry Analysis
- 3.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market: Market Dynamics
- 3.2 Market Drivers
- 3.2.1 Growing Cancer Incidence
- 3.2.2 Advancements in Screening Technologies
- 3.2.3 Support from European Government
- 3.2.4 Increasing Awareness and Patient Education
- 3.2.5 Emphasis on Personalized Medicine.
- 3.3 Market Restraints
- 3.4 Market Opportunities
- 3.5 Market Challenges
- 3.6 Porterâ€™s Five Forces Analysis
- 3.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis
- 3.7.1 Market attractiveness analysis By Type
- 3.7.2 Market attractiveness analysis By End Use
- Chapter 4. Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market- Competitive Landscape
- 4.1 Company market share analysis
- 4.1.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market: company market share, 2022
- 4.2 Strategic development
- 4.2.1 Acquisitions & mergers
- 4.2.2 New Product launches
- 4.2.3 Agreements, partnerships, cullaborations, and joint ventures
- 4.2.4 Research and development and Regional expansion
- 4.3 Price trend analysis
- 4.1 Company market share analysis
- Chapter 5. Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market – Type Analysis
- 5.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market overview: By Type
- 5.1.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market share, By Type, 2022 and 2032
- 5.2 Blood-Based Tests
- 5.2.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market by Blood-Based Tests , 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.3 Imaging-Based Tests
- 5.3.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market by Imaging-Based Tests, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.4 Genomic Profiling
- 5.4.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market by Genomic Profiling, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.5 Tissue-Based Tests
- 5.5.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market by Tissue-Based Tests, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market overview: By Type
- Chapter 6. Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market – End Use Analysis
- 6.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market overview: By End Use
- 6.1.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market share, By End Use, 2022 and 2032
- 6.2 Hospitals
- 6.2.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market by Hospitals, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 6.3 Diagnostic Laboratories
- 6.3.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market by Diagnostic Laboratories, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 6.4 Cancer Research Institutions
- 6.4.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market by Cancer Research Institutions , 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 6.5 Others
- 6.5.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market by Others, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 6.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market overview: By End Use
- Chapter 7. Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market – Regional Analysis
- 7.1 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market Regional Overview
- 7.2 Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market Share, by Region, 2022 & 2032 (USD Million)
- Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- 8.1 Roche Diagnostics
- 8.1.1 Overview
- 8.1.2 Financials
- 8.1.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.1.4 Business Strategy
- 8.1.5 Recent Developments
- 8.2 Abbott Laboratories
- 8.2.1 Overview
- 8.2.2 Financials
- 8.2.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.2.4 Business Strategy
- 8.2.5 Recent Developments
- 8.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 8.3.1 Overview
- 8.3.2 Financials
- 8.3.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.3.4 Business Strategy
- 8.3.5 Recent Developments
- 8.4 Siemens Healthineers
- 8.4.1 Overview
- 8.4.2 Financials
- 8.4.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.4.4 Business Strategy
- 8.4.5 Recent Developments
- 8.5 Illumina
- 8.5.1 Overview
- 8.5.2 Financials
- 8.5.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.5.4 Business Strategy
- 8.5.5 Recent Developments
- 8.6 Qiagen
- 8.6.1 Overview
- 8.6.2 Financials
- 8.6.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.6.4 Business Strategy
- 8.6.5 Recent Developments
- 8.7 Bio-Rad Laboratories
- 8.7.1 Overview
- 8.7.2 Financials
- 8.7.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.7.4 Business Strategy
- 8.7.5 Recent Developments
- 8.8 Hologic Inc.
- 8.8.1 Overview
- 8.8.2 Financials
- 8.8.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.8.4 Business Strategy
- 8.8.5 Recent Developments
- 8.9 Exact Sciences Corporation
- 8.9.1 Overview
- 8.9.2 Financials
- 8.9.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.9.4 Business Strategy
- 8.9.5 Recent Developments
- 8.10 Guardant Health
- 8.10.1 Overview
- 8.10.2 Financials
- 8.10.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.10.4 Business Strategy
- 8.10.5 Recent Developments
- 8.11 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- 8.11.1 Overview
- 8.11.2 Financials
- 8.11.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.11.4 Business Strategy
- 8.11.5 Recent Developments
- 8.12 Novartis AG
- 8.12.1 Overview
- 8.12.2 Financials
- 8.12.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.12.4 Business Strategy
- 8.12.5 Recent Developments
- 8.13 GE Healthcare
- 8.13.1 Overview
- 8.13.2 Financials
- 8.13.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.13.4 Business Strategy
- 8.13.5 Recent Developments
- 8.14 Agilent Technologies
- 8.14.1 Overview
- 8.14.2 Financials
- 8.14.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.14.4 Business Strategy
- 8.14.5 Recent Developments
- 8.15 BioNTech SE
- 8.15.1 Overview
- 8.15.2 Financials
- 8.15.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.15.4 Business Strategy
- 8.15.5 Recent Developments
- 8.16 Myriad Genetics
- 8.16.1 Overview
- 8.16.2 Financials
- 8.16.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.16.4 Business Strategy
- 8.16.5 Recent Developments
- 8.17 GRAIL Inc.
- 8.17.1 Overview
- 8.17.2 Financials
- 8.17.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.17.4 Business Strategy
- 8.17.5 Recent Developments
- 8.18 Genomic Health (a subsidiary of Exact Sciences Corporation)
- 8.18.1 Overview
- 8.18.2 Financials
- 8.18.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.18.4 Business Strategy
- 8.18.5 Recent Developments
- 8.19 Oncimmune Holdings plc
- 8.19.1 Overview
- 8.19.2 Financials
- 8.19.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.19.4 Business Strategy
- 8.19.5 Recent Developments
- 8.20 Immunovia AB
- 8.20.1 Overview
- 8.20.2 Financials
- 8.20.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.20.4 Business Strategy
- 8.20.5 Recent Developments
- 8.21 Others.
- 8.21.1 Overview
- 8.21.2 Financials
- 8.21.3 Product Portfolio
- 8.21.4 Business Strategy
- 8.21.5 Recent Developments
- 8.1 Roche Diagnostics
List Of Figures
Figures No 1 to 17
List Of Tables
Tables No 1 to 2
In order to get the most precise estimates and forecasts possible, Custom Market Insights applies a detailed and adaptive research methodology centered on reducing deviations. For segregating and assessing quantitative aspects of the market, the company uses a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches. Furthermore, data triangulation, which examines the market from three different aspects, is a recurring theme in all of our research reports. The following are critical components of the methodology used in all of our studies:
Preliminary Data Mining
On a broad scale, raw market information is retrieved and compiled. Data is constantly screened to make sure that only substantiated and verified sources are taken into account. Furthermore, data is mined from a plethora of reports in our archive and also a number of reputed & reliable paid databases. To gain a detailed understanding of the business, it is necessary to know the entire product life cycle and to facilitate this, we gather data from different suppliers, distributors, and buyers.
Surveys, technological conferences, and trade magazines are used to identify technical issues and trends. Technical data is also gathered from the standpoint of intellectual property, with a focus on freedom of movement and white space. The dynamics of the industry in terms of drivers, restraints, and valuation trends are also gathered. As a result, the content created contains a diverse range of original data, which is then cross-validated and verified with published sources.
Simulation models are used to generate our business estimates and forecasts. For each study, a one-of-a-kind model is created. Data gathered for market dynamics, the digital landscape, development services, and valuation patterns are fed into the prototype and analyzed concurrently. These factors are compared, and their effect over the projected timeline is quantified using correlation, regression, and statistical modeling. Market forecasting is accomplished through the use of a combination of economic techniques, technical analysis, industry experience, and domain knowledge.
Short-term forecasting is typically done with econometric models, while long-term forecasting is done with technological market models. These are based on a synthesis of the technological environment, legal frameworks, economic outlook, and business regulations. Bottom-up market evaluation is favored, with crucial regional markets reviewed as distinct entities and data integration to acquire worldwide estimates. This is essential for gaining a thorough knowledge of the industry and ensuring that errors are kept to a minimum.
Some of the variables taken into account for forecasting are as follows:
• Industry drivers and constraints, as well as their current and projected impact
• The raw material case, as well as supply-versus-price trends
• Current volume and projected volume growth through 2030
We allocate weights to these variables and use weighted average analysis to determine the estimated market growth rate.
This is the final step in our report’s estimating and forecasting process. Extensive primary interviews are carried out, both in-person and over the phone, to validate our findings and the assumptions that led to them.
Leading companies from across the supply chain, including suppliers, technology companies, subject matter experts, and buyers, use techniques like interviewing to ensure a comprehensive and non-biased overview of the business. These interviews are conducted all over the world, with the help of local staff and translators, to overcome language barriers.
Primary interviews not only aid with data validation, but also offer additional important insight into the industry, existing business scenario, and future projections, thereby improving the quality of our reports.
All of our estimates and forecasts are validated through extensive research work with key industry participants (KIPs), which typically include:
• Market leaders
• Suppliers of raw materials
• Suppliers of raw materials
The following are the primary research objectives:
• To ensure the accuracy and acceptability of our data.
• Gaining an understanding of the current market and future projections.
Data Collection Matrix
|Perspective||Primary research||Secondary research|
Market Analysis Matrix
|Qualitative analysis||Quantitative analysis|
- Roche Diagnostics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Siemens Healthineers
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Hologic Inc.
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- Guardant Health
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- GE Healthcare
- Agilent Technologies
- BioNTech SE
- Myriad Genetics
- GRAIL Inc.
- Genomic Health (a subsidiary of Exact Sciences Corporation)
- Oncimmune Holdings plc
- Immunovia AB
The key factors driving the Market are Growing Cancer Incidence, Advancements in Screening Technologies, Support from European Government, Increasing Awareness and Patient Education And Emphasis on Personalized Medicine.
The key players operating in the Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market are Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Siemens Healthineers, Illumina, Qiagen, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hologic Inc., Exact Sciences Corporation, Guardant Health, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novartis AG, GE Healthcare, Agilent Technologies, BioNTech SE, Myriad Genetics, GRAIL Inc., Genomic Health (a subsidiary of Exact Sciences Corporation), Oncimmune Holdings plc, Immunovia AB, Others.
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market is expanding growth with a CAGR of approximately 14.8% during the forecast period (2023 to 2032).
The Europe Multi Cancer Early Detection Market size was valued at USD 288 Million in 2022 and it is projected to reach around USD 1150.3 Million by 2032.