Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market Size, Trends and Insights By Type (Webinar, Conference, Virtual Expo Fairs & Festivals, Entertainment, Others), and By Region - Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2023–2032
Exclusive, in-depth market intelligence can help you increase your Revenue.Download Sample Pdf
As per the current market research conducted by CMI Team, the Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market is expected to record a CAGR of 28% from 2023 to 2032. In 2022, the market size is projected to reach a valuation of USD 136,450.09 Million. By 2032, the valuation is anticipated to reach USD 598,552.25 Million.
The Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market refers to the industry within the Asia Pacific region that focuses on the planning, organization, and execution of corporate events in a virtual or online format. This market encompasses the use of virtual event platforms and technologies to host a wide range of corporate gatherings, including conferences, seminars, trade shows, product launches, team-building activities, shareholder meetings, and more.
In the Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market, businesses and organizations leverage online platforms and tools to replicate the key elements of traditional in-person events in a digital environment. These virtual events often include features such as live video streaming, interactive presentations, networking opportunities, virtual exhibitor booths, Q&A sessions, and audience engagement tools.
The Asia Pacific region comprises countries such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and many others, which collectively contribute to the growth and development of the Virtual Corporate Events market. These countries have a significant corporate presence, a growing technology industry, and a high level of digital adoption. The Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market is characterized by a diverse range of industries, including finance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and more.
The adoption of virtual corporate events in the Asia Pacific region has been driven by factors such as technological advancements, cost savings, global reach, and the need for business continuity, especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Virtual events allow businesses to connect with their target audiences, engage stakeholders from various locations, and overcome geographical limitations.
Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market – Significant Growth Factors
The Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market is witnessing significant growth due to several key factors. Here are some of the significant growth factors shaping the market:
- Technological Advancements: The Asia Pacific region is known for its rapid technological advancements and digital transformation. The availability of robust internet infrastructure, increased smartphone penetration, and advancements in virtual event technologies have paved the way for the growth of the virtual corporate events market. Businesses are leveraging these technological advancements to host immersive and engaging virtual events, driving the market’s growth.
- Increasing Demand for Cost-effective Solutions: Virtual corporate events offer cost savings compared to traditional in-person events. Businesses in the Asia Pacific region increasingly seek cost-effective alternatives that allow them to reach a larger audience while minimizing travel, accommodation, venue rentals, and logistics expenses. The cost-effectiveness of virtual events makes them an attractive option for businesses, contributing to market growth.
- Global Reach and Market Expansion: Virtual corporate events eliminate geographical barriers, enabling businesses to reach a global audience without the constraints of physical travel. The Asia Pacific region is home to diverse markets, and virtual events provide an opportunity for businesses to expand their reach and tap into new market segments. The ability to connect with clients, partners, and employees from different countries and cultures drives the demand for virtual corporate events in the region.
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management: The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of business continuity and crisis management. Virtual corporate events emerged as a vital solution for businesses to adapt and continue their operations during challenging times. The pandemic accelerated the adoption of virtual events in the Asia Pacific region, with businesses recognizing their value in maintaining client relationships, conducting training sessions, and hosting important meetings.
- Growing Emphasis on Sustainability: Sustainability has become a significant focus for businesses in the Asia Pacific region. Virtual corporate events offer an eco-friendly alternative to traditional in-person events, reducing carbon emissions associated with travel and physical infrastructure. Businesses are increasingly embracing virtual events as part of their sustainability initiatives, contributing to the market’s growth.
- Personalization and Enhanced Engagement: Virtual corporate events provide opportunities for personalization and enhanced attendee engagement. Businesses can customize event agendas, offer interactive sessions, and facilitate networking opportunities through virtual platforms. The ability to deliver personalized experiences and foster meaningful engagement drives attendee satisfaction and encourages repeat participation, fueling the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market – Mergers and Acquisitions
The Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market has witnessed a number of mergers and acquisitions that have shaped the industry landscape. Here are some notable mergers and acquisitions in the market:
- Hopin’s Acquisition of Boomset: In 2021, Hopin, a leading virtual events platform, acquired Boomset, an event management and on-site registration platform. This acquisition allowed Hopin to expand its offerings by integrating Boomset’s capabilities for seamless registration, check-in, and badge printing at in-person events.
- Swapcard’s Acquisition of Avolio: Swapcard, a virtual event platform, acquired Avolio, a provider of event management software, in 2021. This acquisition strengthened Swapcard’s position in the European market by enhancing its event management capabilities, including ticketing, scheduling, and attendee management.
- Eventbrite’s Acquisition of ToneDen: Eventbrite, a global ticketing and event technology platform, acquired ToneDen, a social media marketing and analytics platform, in 2019. This acquisition enabled Eventbrite to enhance its marketing and promotion capabilities for virtual and in-person events, helping event organizers reach a broader audience.
- Cvent’s Acquisition of Social Tables: Cvent, a leading event management technology company, acquired Social Tables, a platform for event diagramming and seating arrangements, in 2018. This acquisition complemented Cvent’s suite of event management solutions by incorporating Social Tables’ visualization and planning tools for virtual and in-person events.
- vFairs’ Acquisition of InExpo: vFairs, a virtual events platform, acquired InExpo, a provider of virtual event solutions, in 2017. This acquisition expanded vFairs’ market presence and capabilities, enabling it to offer a comprehensive suite of virtual event solutions, including virtual trade shows, job fairs, and conferences.
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE RELATED MARKET
|Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market
|Virtual Corporate Events Market
|Virtual Event Platform Market
|CAGR 28% (Approx)
|CAGR 27% (Approx)
|CAGR 14% (Approx)
|USD 598,552.25 Million by 2032
|USD 782.91 Billion by 2030
|USD 29,783.34 Million by 2032
Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market – Significant Threats
While the Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market offers significant growth opportunities, there are also several potential threats that could impact its development. Here are some notable threats in the market:
- Technical Challenges and Connectivity Issues: Virtual corporate events heavily rely on stable internet connections and reliable technology infrastructure. Technical challenges, such as internet outages, platform glitches, or audio/video quality issues, can disrupt the event experience and negatively impact attendee engagement. Ensuring robust technical capabilities and backup systems is crucial to mitigate these threats.
- Security and Data Privacy Concerns: Virtual corporate events involve the exchange of sensitive information and data. As with any digital platform, there are inherent risks of cybersecurity threats, including data breaches, unauthorized access, and privacy violations. Maintaining strong security measures, encryption protocols, and compliance with data protection regulations is essential to safeguard attendee data and maintain trust.
- Virtual Event Fatigue: Over time, attendees may experience virtual event fatigue, leading to decreased engagement and attention spans. The repetitive nature of online events and the lack of physical interaction can contribute to attendee disengagement. Event organizers need to innovate and provide fresh and interactive experiences to combat virtual event fatigue.
- Competition and Market Saturation: The Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market is becoming increasingly competitive, with numerous virtual event platforms and service providers entering the market. The saturation of the market can make it challenging for new entrants to differentiate themselves and gain market share. Established players with strong brand recognition and a comprehensive suite of offerings may pose a threat to smaller or newer companies.
- Return to In-person Events: As vaccination rates increase and COVID-19 restrictions ease, there is a possibility of a significant return to in-person events. Some businesses and organizations may prioritize physical gatherings over virtual events. This shift in preference could impact the demand for virtual corporate events and pose a threat to the market’s growth.
Limited Networking Opportunities: While virtual events offer networking features, they may not fully replicate the personal connections and networking opportunities of in-person events.
The lack of physical interaction and serendipitous encounters can limit the effectiveness of networking at virtual corporate events. Event organizers need to explore innovative ways to facilitate meaningful networking experiences in the virtual environment.
|Feature of the Report
|Market Size in 2023
|USD 182,660.30 Million
|Projected Market Size in 2032
|USD 598,552.25 Million
|Market Size in 2022
|USD 136,450.09 Million
|CAGR Growth Rate
|By Type and Region
|Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Company Profile, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors and Recent Trends
|Request tailored purchasing options to fulfil your requirements for research.
The Asia Pacific virtual corporate events market can be categorized into various types, including entertainment, conferences, virtual expo fairs & festivals, webinars, and others. In 2022, entertainment accounted for the largest market share, representing 39.55% and reaching a market value of USD 30,179.24 Million. It is projected to grow at the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.22% during the forecast period. Conference was the second-largest market segment in 2022, valued at USD 30,542.36 Million. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.10%.
Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market – Regional Analysis
The Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market is a dynamic and growing industry that spans a diverse region. Here is a regional analysis of the market:
- East Asia: East Asia, including countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea, represents a significant portion of the Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market. These countries have advanced digital infrastructure, high internet penetration rates, and a tech-savvy population. They are major contributors to the growth of the market, with a large number of virtual events taking place in the region.
- Southeast Asia: Southeast Asian countries, such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam, have seen substantial growth in the adoption of virtual corporate events. These countries have a growing business landscape, a vibrant startup ecosystem, and a rising demand for digital solutions. Virtual events offer opportunities for businesses to connect with regional and international audiences, making Southeast Asia a promising market for virtual corporate events.
- South Asia: South Asian countries, including India and Bangladesh, have also witnessed significant growth in the virtual corporate events market. These countries have large populations and a strong presence of technology companies. Virtual events are being used by businesses for conferences, seminars, product launches, and employee engagement activities. The market in South Asia is driven by the need for cost-effective solutions and the growing digital ecosystem.
- Oceania: Australia and New Zealand are key players in the Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market, representing the Oceania region. These countries have advanced digital infrastructure, a mature corporate sector, and a high level of technology adoption. The market in Oceania is characterized by a wide range of virtual events, including conferences, trade shows, and corporate meetings. Virtual events in Oceania attract both domestic and international participants.
- Rest of Asia: The rest of Asia, including countries like the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam, is experiencing a growing interest in virtual corporate events. These countries have a large population, emerging economies, and an increasing digital presence. Businesses in these markets are recognizing the benefits of virtual events and leveraging them to connect with their target audience, expand their market reach, and drive business growth.
List of the prominent players in the Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market:
In the Asia Pacific region, several key players contribute to the growth and development of the Virtual Corporate Events market. Here are some notable key players in the Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events market:
- Alibaba Group: Alibaba Group is a prominent player in the Asia Pacific region, offering a wide range of digital solutions, including virtual event platforms. Their platform, Alibaba Cloud, provides services such as video conferencing, live streaming, and virtual exhibitions, catering to the needs of businesses in the region.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.: Tencent Holdings Ltd. is a leading technology conglomerate based in China. They offer various digital services, including virtual event platforms, video conferencing tools, and live streaming solutions. Tencent Meeting and Tencent Conference are some of their offerings that enable businesses to host virtual corporate events.
- Cvent: Cvent is a global leader in event management and virtual event solutions. Their platform offers comprehensive features for hosting virtual corporate events, including registration management, session scheduling, exhibitor management, and attendee engagement tools. Cvent serves businesses across the Asia Pacific region, providing them with robust virtual event capabilities.
- Whova: Whova is a popular virtual event platform that facilitates seamless event management and attendee engagement. Their platform offers features such as virtual exhibitor booths, live chat, interactive sessions, and networking tools. Whova serves businesses in the Asia Pacific region, enabling them to host engaging virtual corporate events.
- Airmeet: Airmeet is an emerging virtual event platform that focuses on delivering immersive and interactive virtual event experiences. Their platform offers features like breakout rooms, networking lounges, and live Q&A sessions. Airmeet caters to businesses in the Asia Pacific region, providing them with a dynamic platform for hosting virtual corporate events.
- 6Connex: 6Connex is a virtual event platform offering various features for hosting virtual corporate events, including virtual trade shows, conferences, and product launches. Their platform provides customizable virtual environments, interactive sessions, and networking opportunities. 6Connex serves businesses in the Asia Pacific region, helping them create engaging virtual event experiences.
The Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market is segmented as follows:
- Virtual Expo Fairs & Festivals
On the basis of Asia Pacific Geography
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. Preface
- 1.1 Report Description and Scope
- 1.2 Research scope
- 1.3 Research methodology
- 1.3.1 Market Research Type
- 1.3.2 Market research methodology
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- 2.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market, (2023 – 2032) (USD Million)
- 2.2 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market : snapshot
- Chapter 3. Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market – Industry Analysis
- 3.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market: Market Dynamics
- 3.2 Market Drivers
- 3.2.1 Technological Advancements
- 3.2.2 Increasing Demand for Cost-effective Solutions
- 3.2.3 Reach and Market Expansion
- 3.2.4 Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- 3.2.5 Growing Emphasis on Sustainability
- 3.2.6 Personalization and Enhanced Engagement.
- 3.3 Market Restraints
- 3.4 Market Opportunities
- 3.5 Market Challenges
- 3.6 Porterâ€™s Five Forces Analysis
- 3.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis
- 3.7.1 Market attractiveness analysis By Type
- Chapter 4. Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market- Competitive Landscape
- 4.1 Company market share analysis
- 4.1.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market: company market share, 2022
- 4.2 Strategic development
- 4.2.1 Acquisitions & mergers
- 4.2.2 New Product launches
- 4.2.3 Agreements, partnerships, cullaborations, and joint ventures
- 4.2.4 Research and development and Regional expansion
- 4.3 Price trend analysis
- 4.1 Company market share analysis
- Chapter 5. Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market – Type Analysis
- 5.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market overview: By Type
- 5.1.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market share, By Type, 2022 and 2032
- 5.2 Webinar
- 5.2.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market by Webinar, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.3 Conference
- 5.3.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market by Conference, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.4 Virtual Expo Fairs & Festivals
- 5.4.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market by Virtual Expo Fairs & Festivals, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.5 Entertainment
- 5.5.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market by Entertainment, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.6 Others
- 5.6.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market by Others, 2023 – 2032 (USD Million)
- 5.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market overview: By Type
- Chapter 6. Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market – Regional Analysis
- 6.1 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market Regional Overview
- 6.2 Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market Share, by Region, 2022 & 2032 (USD Million)
- Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- 7.1 Alibaba Group
- 7.1.1 Overview
- 7.1.2 Financials
- 7.1.3 Product Portfolio
- 7.1.4 Business Strategy
- 7.1.5 Recent Developments
- 7.2 Tencent Holdings Ltd
- 7.2.1 Overview
- 7.2.2 Financials
- 7.2.3 Product Portfolio
- 7.2.4 Business Strategy
- 7.2.5 Recent Developments
- 7.3 Cvent
- 7.3.1 Overview
- 7.3.2 Financials
- 7.3.3 Product Portfolio
- 7.3.4 Business Strategy
- 7.3.5 Recent Developments
- 7.4 Whova
- 7.4.1 Overview
- 7.4.2 Financials
- 7.4.3 Product Portfolio
- 7.4.4 Business Strategy
- 7.4.5 Recent Developments
- 7.5 Airmeet
- 7.5.1 Overview
- 7.5.2 Financials
- 7.5.3 Product Portfolio
- 7.5.4 Business Strategy
- 7.5.5 Recent Developments
- 7.6 6Connex
- 7.6.1 Overview
- 7.6.2 Financials
- 7.6.3 Product Portfolio
- 7.6.4 Business Strategy
- 7.6.5 Recent Developments
- 7.7 Others.
- 7.7.1 Overview
- 7.7.2 Financials
- 7.7.3 Product Portfolio
- 7.7.4 Business Strategy
- 7.7.5 Recent Developments
- 7.1 Alibaba Group
List Of Figures
Figures No 1 to 12
List Of Tables
Tables No 1 to 2
In order to get the most precise estimates and forecasts possible, Custom Market Insights applies a detailed and adaptive research methodology centered on reducing deviations. For segregating and assessing quantitative aspects of the market, the company uses a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches. Furthermore, data triangulation, which examines the market from three different aspects, is a recurring theme in all of our research reports. The following are critical components of the methodology used in all of our studies:
Preliminary Data Mining
On a broad scale, raw market information is retrieved and compiled. Data is constantly screened to make sure that only substantiated and verified sources are taken into account. Furthermore, data is mined from a plethora of reports in our archive and also a number of reputed & reliable paid databases. To gain a detailed understanding of the business, it is necessary to know the entire product life cycle and to facilitate this, we gather data from different suppliers, distributors, and buyers.
Surveys, technological conferences, and trade magazines are used to identify technical issues and trends. Technical data is also gathered from the standpoint of intellectual property, with a focus on freedom of movement and white space. The dynamics of the industry in terms of drivers, restraints, and valuation trends are also gathered. As a result, the content created contains a diverse range of original data, which is then cross-validated and verified with published sources.
Simulation models are used to generate our business estimates and forecasts. For each study, a one-of-a-kind model is created. Data gathered for market dynamics, the digital landscape, development services, and valuation patterns are fed into the prototype and analyzed concurrently. These factors are compared, and their effect over the projected timeline is quantified using correlation, regression, and statistical modeling. Market forecasting is accomplished through the use of a combination of economic techniques, technical analysis, industry experience, and domain knowledge.
Short-term forecasting is typically done with econometric models, while long-term forecasting is done with technological market models. These are based on a synthesis of the technological environment, legal frameworks, economic outlook, and business regulations. Bottom-up market evaluation is favored, with crucial regional markets reviewed as distinct entities and data integration to acquire worldwide estimates. This is essential for gaining a thorough knowledge of the industry and ensuring that errors are kept to a minimum.
Some of the variables taken into account for forecasting are as follows:
• Industry drivers and constraints, as well as their current and projected impact
• The raw material case, as well as supply-versus-price trends
• Current volume and projected volume growth through 2030
We allocate weights to these variables and use weighted average analysis to determine the estimated market growth rate.
This is the final step in our report’s estimating and forecasting process. Extensive primary interviews are carried out, both in-person and over the phone, to validate our findings and the assumptions that led to them.
Leading companies from across the supply chain, including suppliers, technology companies, subject matter experts, and buyers, use techniques like interviewing to ensure a comprehensive and non-biased overview of the business. These interviews are conducted all over the world, with the help of local staff and translators, to overcome language barriers.
Primary interviews not only aid with data validation, but also offer additional important insight into the industry, existing business scenario, and future projections, thereby improving the quality of our reports.
All of our estimates and forecasts are validated through extensive research work with key industry participants (KIPs), which typically include:
• Market leaders
• Suppliers of raw materials
• Suppliers of raw materials
The following are the primary research objectives:
• To ensure the accuracy and acceptability of our data.
• Gaining an understanding of the current market and future projections.
Data Collection Matrix
Market Analysis Matrix
The key factors driving the Market are Technological Advancements, Increasing Demand for Cost-effective Solutions, Global Reach and Market Expansion, Business Continuity and Crisis Management, Growing Emphasis on Sustainability And Personalization and Enhanced Engagement.
The “Type” category dominated the market in 2022.
The key players in the market are Alibaba Group, Tencent Holdings Ltd, Cvent, Whova, Airmeet, 6Connex, Others.
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period, 2023-2032.
The Asia Pacific Virtual Corporate Events Market size was valued at USD 136,450.09 Million in 2022.