As per the current market research conducted by the CMI Team, the global Tire Pressure Monitoring System Market size is expected to record a CAGR of 9.2% from 2023 to 2032. In 2022, the market size is projected to reach a valuation of USD 5.55 billion. By 2032, the valuation is anticipated to reach USD 14.55 billion.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Market -Growth Factors and Dynamics
- Increasing Emphasis on Vehicle Safety: With a growing focus on road safety, governments and consumers alike are increasingly recognizing the importance of advanced safety features in vehicles. TPMS plays a crucial role in ensuring optimal tire pressure, which enhances vehicle stability, reduces the risk of accidents, and improves overall road safety.
- Rising Adoption of Advanced Automotive Technologies: The automotive industry is witnessing a rapid adoption of connected car technology, autonomous driving features, and smart vehicles. TPMS can be integrated with these advanced systems to provide real-time data, enabling predictive maintenance and improving the overall driving experience.
- Regulatory Mandates: Government regulations mandating the installation of TPMS in new vehicles have been a significant driver for market growth. These regulations are aimed at improving road safety and fuel efficiency, leading to increased demand for TPMS systems.
- Aftermarket Potential: The aftermarket segment for TPMS solutions presents significant growth opportunities. Many vehicle owners retrofit their older cars with TPMS kits to enhance safety, leading to increased demand for aftermarket TPMS products and services.
- Technological Advancements: Continuous advancements in sensor technology, data analytics, and wireless communication have resulted in more accurate and reliable TPMS solutions. Manufacturers are constantly innovating to offer better performance, increased efficiency, and improved user experiences.
- Environmental Concerns: Proper tire pressure maintenance not only enhances vehicle safety but also improves fuel efficiency and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Increasing environmental consciousness is driving the adoption of TPMS systems as part of eco-friendly initiatives.
- Vehicle Production and Sales: The overall growth of the automotive industry, including vehicle production and sales, has a direct impact on the demand for TPMS systems. As the number of vehicles on the road increases, so does the need for TPMS installations.
- Consumer Awareness and Education: Educating consumers about the benefits of TPMS and the importance of tire maintenance is crucial for market growth. As consumers become more informed, they are more likely to prioritize safety and invest in TPMS solutions.
- Competitive Landscape: The TPMS market is competitive, with various companies vying for market share. Manufacturers are continually striving to offer differentiated and innovative TPMS solutions to gain a competitive edge.
- Cost and Pricing Factors: The cost of TPMS components and systems, as well as the pricing strategy adopted by manufacturers, can influence consumer adoption and market growth.
|Feature of the Report
|Market Size in 2023
|USD 6.45 Billion
|Projected Market Size in 2032
|USD 14.55 Billion
|Market Size in 2022
|USD 5.55 Billion
|CAGR Growth Rate
|By Type, Sales Channel, Vehicle Type, Propulsion and Region
|Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Company Profile, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors and Recent Trends
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America
|Request tailored purchasing options to fulfil your requirements for research.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Market: COVID-19 Analysis
- Impact on Automotive Production: During the early stages of the pandemic, many countries implemented strict lockdown measures, which led to the temporary closure of automotive manufacturing plants. Reduced production and disruptions in supply chains resulted in a slowdown in vehicle production, affecting the installation of TPMS systems in new vehicles.
- Decline in Vehicle Sales: The pandemic and its economic implications led to a decline in consumer demand for automobiles. With fewer new vehicles being sold, the market for original equipment TPMS installations experienced a setback during the pandemic.
- Shift in Consumer Preferences: The COVID-19 pandemic brought about changes in consumer behavior, including an increased preference for personal vehicles over public transportation. This shift in preference could have positively impacted the aftermarket TPMS segment as vehicle owners sought to ensure the safety and maintenance of their vehicles.
- Supply Chain Disruptions: The pandemic affected the supply chains of various industries, including automotive and electronics. Disruptions in the supply of TPMS components and sensors from manufacturers could have led to temporary shortages and delayed deliveries.
- Recovery and Resilience: As countries gradually lifted restrictions and economic activities resumed, the automotive industry, including the TPMS market, showed signs of recovery. The market’s resilience and adaptability were evident as manufacturers and suppliers adjusted to the new normal.
- Increased Focus on Vehicle Safety: The pandemic highlighted the importance of safety features in vehicles, and consumers became more conscious of maintaining their vehicles in top condition. This increased focus on safety could potentially drive the demand for TPMS systems as a safety-enhancing feature.
List of the prominent players in the Tire Pressure Monitoring System Market:
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies (BorgWarner Inc.)
- Denso Corporation
- Hamaton Automotive Technology Co. Ltd.
- Hampton Auto Repair
- Hitachi Astemo Ltd.
- Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG
- InnotechRV (WiPath Communications LLC.)
- NIRA Dynamics AB
- Orange Electronic Co. Ltd.
- Pacific Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
The Tire Pressure Monitoring System Market is segmented as follows:
- Direct Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Indirect Tire Pressure Monitoring System
By Sales Channel
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Electric and Hybrid
- Alternate fuel Vehicle
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Latin America