As per the current market research conducted by the CMI Team, the North America Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market size is expected to record a CAGR of 7.4% from 2023 to 2032. In 2022, the market size is projected to reach a valuation of USD 26.4 Billion. By 2032, the valuation is anticipated to reach USD 53.5 Billion.
Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles Market: Growth Factors and Dynamics
- The ceramic and porcelain tiles market is driven by a few factors that add to its development. The rising development exercises across private, business, and modern areas fuel the interest in artistic tiles as they are broadly utilized for ground surface and wall covers.
- The rising discretionary cash flow of purchasers, especially in rising economies, has prompted expanded interest in home improvement and remodeling projects, further driving the interest in ceramic tiles.
- The developing spotlight on style and inside enrichment has impelled the interest in inventive and outwardly engaging ceramic tile plans. The strength, simple maintenance, and eco-friendly nature of artistic tiles additionally add to their prominence.
- Growing developments in innovation have brought about the improvement of computerized printing procedures, empowering producers to make intricate designs, patterns, and textures, propelling the requirement for ceramic tiles.
|Feature of the Report
|Market Size in 2023
|USD 29.1 Billion
|Projected Market Size in 2032
|USD 53.5 Billion
|Market Size in 2022
|USD 26.4 Billion
|CAGR Growth Rate
|By Product Type, Usage, Application and Region
|Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Company Profile, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors and Recent Trends
|Request tailored purchasing options to fulfil your requirements for research.
Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles Market: COVID-19 Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles market, with the industry experiencing both positive and negative effects. Here are some of the key impacts:
The Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, created a severe impact on the market owing to a halt in building and construction activities because of lockdown methodologies forced by the public authority across the globe to check the spread. Furthermore, lockdowns across significant ceramic tile-delivering countries additionally made a disturbance in the worldwide supply chain of the product.
In conclusion, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a mixed impact on the Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles market, with some challenges and opportunities arising from the pandemic. Manufacturers need to remain agile and adapt to the changing market conditions to overcome these challenges and capitalize on new growth opportunities.
List of the prominent players in the North America Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market:
- Kajaria Ceramics Ltd.
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Nitco Ltd.
- Rak Ceramics Pjsc
- Grupo Lamosa
- Atlas Concorde S.P.A.
- Blackstone Industrial (Foshan) Ltd.
- Centura Tile Inc.
- China Ceramics Co. Ltd.
- Crossville Inc.
- Florida Tile Inc.
- Johnson Tiles
- Saloni Ceramica
- Porcelanosa Group
- Siam Cement Group
The North America Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market is segmented as follows:
By Product Type
- Ceramic tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Full bodied
- Floor tiles
- Wall tiles
- Public infrastructure
On the basis of North America Geography
- Rest of North America